Friday, January 11, 2019

Inauguration of this blog!

                       Hey everyone!

Meet up--

..........
...............
It's my first post about, what I'm going to start so,
Let me start -
This world is not something which we can explain there is a lot of things which is Un-explainable in this word, we create a hierarchy system which makes someone first make someone last in according to the system everyone have their own life but there are some peoples who achieved big things in their life and it's not something which is every can be achieved ..it depends on who is deserving also that type of things that are obviously curious us a lot ...
It excites us a lot and obviously, it's not specific that which is going to curious us and which is going to excite us because this type of things obviously makes a lot effects on our mind so I always think about the universe, life, world's biggest things
I have a lot knowledge about what is the first in the world and what is the last ,what people achieved and also what they deserve I know about too many big personalities about their ideologies about their passion and everything which is connected to them and I am that type of person who is curious about small things but my mind always attracts things which are big... which is extensive or world's biggest stuff .
So I started to finding information about that who is the world's biggest who is the world's first... who is the world's latest.....
basically, my mind does not stop only on first it also thinking about who is second third and somewhere it's about last, So I start to gain knowledge about world's top 10 stuff it can be anything ...
like -:
1-top 10 cars...
2-top 10 places...
3- top 10 careers.....
4- top 10 food.....
....
And much more these are never be limited because it's limitless!
I have to research a lot and I did ...
I research that type of information everywhere where I can go I research a lot Google pages, document, and Reddit posts and all other places!
And finally, I make my -:
....
.......
box of knowledge!
.......
box of gyaaannn!
....
About every type of category in this world, everything has their own specific place somewhere which is never replaced by anything because its unique in their own way ......so I make this blog where you can find top 10 best things......
......
.........
everything so let's talk about

                       
 MY SCHEDULE



I will post a regular basis,
Firstly I'll post in the morning with a great and unique ....motivational .....love .....friendship quote
......
and after that some couple of minutes ...

I will post a blog...

It can be anything

....
it can be anything from anywhere...
....
.......
if you want any specific post about something comment in the post and I will surely make a specific blog about that ...
.....
..
I want you guys to support this information blog...

....
SHARE IT .....with your family....closefriends collageus...and everywhere ......

LIKE IT as much as you can....
..
......
............
 And This information helps you alot to identify who is best in the world and who deserve to be best .......
............
.......
..
And make us your daily friend where I will surely with you guys if you have any problem you can mail me you can send me message you can come and there and I will surely write a specific post about your problems....
.....
Follow us on -
....
.......
#twitter - Top1050280990
#instagram - Top10stuff789
#facebook- Top10-Stuff-355724758543417
........
....
thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
The Magazine

Comments

Recent

[Post Page]

Find Your Word

Post Top Ad

https://clk.ink/i8rciIRy

Author Details

I am a professional photographer and my passion, I am a writer! This blog dedicated to all those things which have a different type of uniqueness in this world!

Post Top Ad

Breaking

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Travel the world

Video of the Day

Ad Banner

Recent Comments

Like Us

Author Description

I am a professional photographer and my passion, I am a writer! This blog dedicated to all those things which have a different type of uniqueness in this world!

Flickr

Hey Readers And My Blogmates! Everything, Which is on the first position always attracts me a lot and with time, I found it become my passion and also habit! So, My passion for that is now transformed into blogging! My blog, I Write about top ten kinds of stuff in something specific category! It also helps you to understand who is standing on the top! Share this blog as much as you can- Like it or comment if you found any problem in your life, I will surely solve it and be happy guys!
Read More

Subscribe

Popular Posts

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Climb the mountains